Sunday, February 28, 2016

American Girl Doll Grace's collection on the sale page

Hey everyone! A few days ago a bunch of Grace's collection was seen on the sale page, and I thought I would share it with you in case you might want to get something! :) All items are available until they sell out.


First we have what they are now calling Pairs Welcome Gifts for Dolls. Usually retails for $32.00, but is now on sale for $19.00 so you now save $13.00.

Next is the Opening Night Outfit for Dolls. Usually retails for $38.00, but is now on sale for $22.00 so you now save $16.00.

Next is the Sightseeing Outfit for Dolls.Usually retails for $30.00, but is now on sale for $18.00 so you now save $12.00.

There were a few other items of Graces also available such as her baking outfit.


But a few of those items sold out on the first day.

I really hope you all enjoyed today's post! I can't believe how faithful I have been to post on here everyday for the last 9 days! I hope I can keep it up! Also don't forget to checkout our latest video on our YouTube!


xoxo, Whitney




No comments:

Post a Comment