Wednesday, February 24, 2016

HUGE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL HOUSE !! | NEW 2016 Doll House Tour | MommyN MeAG

Hey everyone! About a week ago I posted our NEW doll house tour on our YouTube! So I wanted to make sure all of you knew!


I had a blast decorating and setting it up with my mom. My favorite part of decorating the doll house is adding all the tiny personal accessories to every room! My favorite room in the house has to be Whitney's since I decorated her's to look like a bedroom I would love to have!

I am so excited to have this new doll house because now I can start filming in it! I have also gotten the chance to take a few photo shoots and it works great! We are hoping to get a few more shelves so we can expand the doll house even more! 

I hope you all enjoyed today's post and my doll house tour video! If you have any questions just leave a comment! :) Bye!

xoxo, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment