Thursday, February 25, 2016

American Girl Doll Valentines Day Haul TWO NEW DOLLS!!

Happy Late Valentine's Day! I posted a couple of pictures on Instagram of what I got this year for Valentine's day, but I also wanted to share it with all of you! :)




This year I was so blessed to receive two new dolls from my mom and this adorable doll outfit from Elite Doll World on Etsy!   https://www.etsy.com/shop/EliteDollWorld

 I absolutely love my new dolls, Jayden and Holly so much! Make sure you go check out my instagram @mommynmeag so you can see all the photos I posted of my new dolls in a cute Valentines Day set up! Also don't forget to comment what was your favorite thing you got this year or what is your favorite Valentines day candy?


Also go check out today's new video on our YouTube!


Have an awesome day! Bye :)

xoxo, Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new dolls! I loved the photos of them on your Instagram. They are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete