Monday, February 22, 2016

American Girl Melody Sneak Peak on CBS

Hey everyone! This morning on CBS we got to see the sneak peak of the new historical doll, Melody! She will be coming out sometime in July and we are so excited!



If you wanna see the video of here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_this_morning/video/mREquBhJdDDYoqdeXrRLggnt7orjW5n9/american-girl-unveils-new-civil-rights-era-doll/

So it looks like Melody is a little girl growing up in the 1960's and is involved with the civil rights movement! She is an African American and will have the Sonali face mold! Anyone else so excited about this too!?

In the video they give you a couple of looks at her collection and oh my I think I might be in love! I have always loved the 1950-60's so her collection is defiantly one of my new favorites! So far we can see that she will have a bed in her collection, a sound recording studio, a picnic table, and lots of other fun accessories!

She will definitely be a doll added to our collection! What do you think of her and will she join your doll family?

Have an awesome day and I'll see you next time! :)

xoxo, Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I think she's really cute! My favorite outfit is the one of her by the table and chairs. It almost looks like an outfit Julie would like. I can't wait to read her books and make Melody-themed coloring pages (I make AG coloring pages for my Etsy shop). :)
    I loved the shot in the video of the set they created for her. The "records" building they created looked so cool and real! :)
    - American Girl Doll Artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is super cute too! Oh yeah I really like that one. :) I am actually really excited to read her book and learn more about her. I want to be photographer when for a job when I am older, so I thought that was really cool!

      Delete