Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New American Girl Mega Bloks

Today we have another super exciting post! New photos have been leaked for another new "Collection" that AG is coming out with. These are the new American Girl Mega Bloks! I am a HUGE Lego fan, but I am definitely going to have to get these! They are rumored to maybe be coming out sometime in March or after. So lets get into the pictures!!

This is Saige's Art Studio and is rumored to retail around $29.99

Next is Nicki's Horse Stables and is rumored to retail around $44.99

This is Grace's 2-in-1 Home and it is rumored to retail for $109.99

This is Isabelle's Ballet Stage and it is rumored to retail for $59.99


The dolls are designed to be customized so they can look however you want!


These packs are rumored to be around $22.99. They will come with three unique, highly detailed, fully articulated American Girl mini figures, eight hair styles, four skirts, three purses, two pairs of glasses, and a hat!


These are rumored to be $6.99 each and they will come with one doll, one other hair piece, and the AG stand.

And here is what the packaging looks like for the individual dolls.

So what do you think? I think they are super cute and I am super excited for these to be released!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Bye!

xoxo, Whitney



All photo were from @agupdatenews on Instagram.




1 comment:

  1. I think those are really neat, but I probably won't buy any. I do like how the clothes are similar to ones AG has for the dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete