Tuesday, March 1, 2016

American Girl Our Generation Mini Dolls

Hey everyone and happy first day of March! Today I was searching the Our Generation website and came across a couple mini dolls I don't think I have ever seen before! They might be new dolls making their way to your targets very soon! :)


Here is the first one that I found her name is Alejandra.


Her name is Claire.


This one is Kiana.


Next we have Lilia.


And the last one that I saw on their website with photos is Ella Grace.


Their have been rumors however that they will be making Maeva into a mini doll as well. :)

I hope you all enjoyed today's blog post and look out for these new dolls coming to your target very soon! Also don't forget to watch our latest video on YouTube!



Have an awesome day and I will talk to you all tomorrow! Bye! :)

xoxo, Whitney












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about mini dolls for girls with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete