Thursday, March 3, 2016

New American Girl Doll Megabloks

Hey everyone! Today I am super excited because I have a bunch of "real life" photos of the new American Girl Doll Megabloks!

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to @Juniperilly for letting me use her beautiful photos! All these photos were taken by her and you should definitely go check out her Instagram @Juniperilly.


I was actually so surprised how detailed the dolls looked and how they really represent the real doll.


I also was really excited to see that these could be a lot of fun to pose and take photos of!


Super Cute!


I will definitely be getting these now knowing how awesome they are to take photos! Will you be getting them?


So that was it for today! I hope you all enjoyed and another Thank You to @Juniperilly.
Have an awesome day! Bye!

xoxo, Whitney




No comments:

Post a Comment