Sunday, November 24, 2013

The beginging

 

    In 2009 I received a horse for an 18" doll for my 9th birthday from my dad, which lead to my discovery of American Girl 18" dolls.

     I had asked my mom for an American Girl doll and her thought was maybe I should start out with a little less expensive doll. ~ So this is how the journey to collecting American Girl dolls and accessories all started.....

    I received my first Alexander doll for my 10th birthday from my mom. My 2nd Alexander doll for my 10th birthday also, with money that I saved and money I got from my grandma, Arlene. The 3rd Alexander doll came about 4 months later to be a model for my mom's online business to display Pj's with doll bedding that she sells in her shop.

                      ~~~~~~ Here is the Friends Boutique Collection ~~~~~~



Introducing Ally, Hannah, and Bay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment