Sunday, November 24, 2013

My first ever American Girl Doll


Christmas 2012 to my great surprise my mom gave me an official 18" American Girl Doll. I had been dreaming of Kit for almost 2 years, and never though I would ever get her. My mom was very sneaky and told me don't be disappointed if you don't get a doll. She also hid the box behind another box under the tree, so I thought the box I was looking at was a much smaller box ( sorry for so many "box" :}). When my mom handed me the box I thought it was a doll, but I NEVER thought it was an American girl doll. I opened the box, started to scream, and then I cried. I was over filled with so much joy and happiness. As there she was ......... "KIT"........ the doll I had been dreaming of for 2 years.

  So this is the start of the journey of MommyN MeAG.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment