Sunday, November 24, 2013

My second american girl doll

Before Christmas I decided to save up my own money to buy an American Girl Doll. I wasn't sure what doll I was going to pick. (because they are all so wonderful) I thought over and over, but I knew there was only one doll for me, KIT! Then on Christmas I received KIT from my mom, so now I had to pick another doll. I went onto the American Girl FB page (facebook) and saw Saige. People had tons of pictures of her so it was no surprise. I then thought I should get Saige Copeland! I did tons of chores around the house and got tons of A's for grades, but with the help of some great family members I had eared the right amount to get Saige. I was over filled with joy knowing I was going to be able to get a doll with my own money and that I had such a great family!

   On the day before new years I was so excited! AT 12:01 a.m. I went onto the American Girl website. I quickly picked Saige and also her accessories pack. I paid for normal shipping, so I knew it was going to take about a week. I couldn't wait for the day she would finally be there! It took exactly 8 days and there she was! I was as excited as I was when I got KIT. I quickly took her out of the box with the help of my mom. We both did her hair into a high pony and added a hair bow. She and KIT were now both *MINE*

2 comments: