Monday, December 22, 2014

My favorite things from Isabelle GOTY 2014 Collection!

Hello everyone! As a little farewell to Izzy I thought a blog post about my favorite things from her collection was needed! I decided I would pick my top 10 thing, so lets get started!!


Coming in as number 10 is.......Isabelle's Performance Set! :)

I love this set sooo much and think its so perfect for any girl who wants their doll to be a dancer! I also love how this outfit gives you the ability to mix and match with other clothing items! :)


Coming in as number 9 is........Isabelle's Pajamas for Dolls



My favorite part about this outfit set is the color! The purple pants and shirt look so darling on Izzy. I also love the chick modern style they gave to this outfit! Perfect for any girl who loves purple! :)


Coming in as number 8 is........Isabelle's Accessories

These are always a must have for me when getting a new doll! I love the jacket that comes in this set, I have pair it with literally 15 different outfits and I love how it actually has Isabelle's name on it! Its such a personal touch! :) The little hair clip is also super fun to use when styling any dolls hair! :)


Coming in as number 7 is..........Isabelle's Sparkle Dress

 This dress is so beautiful and one of my all time favorite to put Izzy in! :) The color pink is so beautiful and looks so lovely on Isabelle! My favorite part to this outfit has to be the dress itself! I love how flowy the skirt is and the whole style! Definitely something every Isabelle doll needs! ;)


Coming in as number 6 is..........Isabelle's Makeup Set

This set is way tooo cute! I always fall in love with miniature sized things, so when ag introduced this it was top on my list! The case itself is so beautiful with all the little details! I also love all the storage that is available! The little makeup pallet in the bottom drawer is the cherry on top with its realistic colors and look! This set is perfect for any girl who loves to play dress up!


Coming in as number 5 is.........Isabelle's Legwarmers Set for Dolls

I had to add this set as number 5 because I'm a huge fall fan! I think these adorable legwarmers are so perfect for anyone who loves dressing their dolls in cute modern outfits! I thought you could use these not only for dance outfits but also for everyday wear!


Coming in as number 4 is..........Isabelle's Mix & Match Outfit for Dolls # 13

I think this outfit is to die for!! The one thing I would do is minus the legwarmers, not loving the coral with the purple. :) But have to say this is my favorite mix and match outfit from her collection! :)


Coming in as number 3 is.........Isabelle's Kitten

This little kitty is just sooo cute!! :) I absolutely love her name, TuTu, and I'm so obsessed with how soft she is!! Her blue eyes are so gorgeous with her white as snow fur! :)



Coming in as number 2 is...........Isabelle Doll & Book

Sadly she has been sold out.... :( but I still think she is a beautiful doll. The thing I loved the most about her was her beautiful soft hair! There are so many ways to style it and the pink hair underneath is so cute and modern! I'm so happy I got my Izzy in early February! :)



And last but certainly NOT least coming in as number 1 on my top ten list is.........Isabelle's Studio!!

I love her studio so much and its perfect for really any girl! I can see tons of play value and memories made with this set! All of the little accessories are such a great addition and tie this set together! :)


I hope you all enjoyed reading my top 10 favorite things from Isabelle GOTY 2014's collection! I have to say Izzy's collection is so cute and I will always love it, but I'm so excited to see the new GOTY 2015!! I've seen a few spoilers and I'm pretty much in LOVE with her! Can't wait to see her in person and do a "my top 10 things from Grace GOTY 2015's collection" January first! SOOOOO Exciting! Come back tomorrow for another post! Bye!!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment