Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I cant believe that Christmas is in less than 4 days!! This whole year has flown by so quickly, but I have to say this has been one of the best years ever! I absolutely love making YouTube videos and taking doll photos, its all been such a blessing! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday vacation and have an AMAZING Christmas! (or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas!) We have so many videos planned for after Christmas that its all I can really think about!! I thought I would give all our blog people a little sneak peak!!! ;) I will be doing an "everything I got for Christmas" video!! I will also being reviews on EVERYTHING I get! (I'm going to be on busy girly after Christmas!!) One thing I'm soooooooo EXCITED about is GOTY 2015!!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IZZY sooo much, but after seeing the spoiler pictures I think "Grace" will be my new favorite! :) What do you think about the new GOTY? Will you be getting her?


I hope you all enjoyed this super short blog post for today! Come back tomorrow to see the next one!! Bye!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment