Monday, August 10, 2015

My Life As "DESK and Accessories" ~ Perfect for American Girl Dolls

Hey! How are all of you doing? Everything is going pretty well here! I cant believe summer is almost over!! It goes by way to fast! But don't worry because I will still be doing tons of videos during the school year!

Today I posted a New video on my YouTube! ( https://www.youtube.com/user/whitneyandthegang )

 
My Life As "DESK and Accessories" ~ Perfect for American Girl Dolls
 
 
 
This Desk is SO awesome and cute! Im so happy I was able to get two and that they work so perfect for my American Girl Dolls! If your wanting to get one for yourself make sure you go check out your local Walmart! I bought mine for $28 each :)

Also don't forget to subscribe so you can see a ton more videos of mine! I have so so many brand new OG things to open up and review so look out for those coming soon!

If you wanna send me some Fan mail to open in a video:
MommyNMeAG
PO Box 3053
Post Falls, ID 83877

We are a Mother and Daughter who have a HUGE Passion for American Girl Dolls. We also collect other 18" dolls and accessories. Be sure to check out our Modern 18" Doll house & Mom's Historical 18" doll house videos. We also Love Collector dolls, Mini dolls, Monster High, Ever After High & Barbie dolls and anything Bakery related :)

Whitney loves taking photos and helps making unique doll items that we sell in our Etsy and Ebay shops. You can also follow her other channel "A Day in the Life of Whitney Ghirardelli" Her channel link is posted below: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_t...

To all our subscribers we love you all and thank you for your support. ~ Rhonda (AKA Mommy) & Whitney (AKA Me) MommyN MeAG

No comments:

Post a Comment