Monday, June 29, 2015

American Girl Doll Haul

Hey Everyone! Long time no see! :) I know, I know.... I say that way to often!!! Well anyways, I wanted to let all our blogger people about some very exciting videos on our YouTube Channel! :)

 
Haul Part One :)
 
 
Haul Part Two :)
 
 
Haul Part Three :)
 
 
Haul Part Four :)
 
 I really hope you all enjoy the hauls! It was soooo much fun opening and sharing everything I got with you all! :) I cant wait to do some photo shoots and even live action videos!!

Talking about live action videos, you all should check out my new series "Hey It's Whitney" :)
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoy these videos because....OMG THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN TO DO!!!! :)
 
 
I think that's it for today, Have a FABULOUS day and I will "hopefully" ;) talk to you tomorrow! :)
 
~Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment