Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Doll House Time!

Hello everyone! Today is a very special day because I'll be giving you guys a sneak peak into our DOLL HOUSE!

Here at MommyN MeAG a lot of things have changed and tons of reconstruction!

A couple days ago my mom and I were looking around our doll room (Use to be our family room) and noticed there wasn't enough room for all the dolls anymore in our doll house. My mom suggested to build an even bigger doll house on one of the spare walls for all the modern dolls, and to make my doll house a historical one for her. My old doll house, now the historical one is 8' tall, 2' wide, and 6' long. My new one is 8' tall, 2' wide, and 8' long! I was super excited. Here are some pictures of it almost built! :)
 
Its almost done! Just got to put the flooring on!
 
 
The flooring is on and we are starting to put things in it!
 


 
Here is the result so far! We still need to move some things around, put walls and other things up and then I will be able to do room tours!
 
 
My old doll house, now my moms historical house! (except the top floor not shown)

It is still not done, but when it is we will be sure to also do room tours of this house too!
 
I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into our doll house! If you have any questions please comment bellow! Talk to you all later! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Cool doll house! Can you do a tour on your youtube if you haven't already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am hoping to post another living room tour this month, but if your interested I do have a living room tour already up if you would like to check it out! :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, I'll go look for it. BTW, I am a big fan of your youtube! I just saw your newest video.

      Delete